The Tote Stacker / De-Stacker automates the ability to increase storage density of empty totes and are ideal for high volume tote handling applications to improve worker process efficiency and minimize the use of floor space.
The Tote Stacker has forks or clamps that engage and lift totes vertically, allowing the next tote to enter the stacker magazine underneath the accumulating stack of totes. Once positioned, the carriage lowers the stack to sit in to the last tote before releasing that stack into the storage area for accumulation prior to a tote de-stacker.
The Tote De-Stacker follows very similar movements as the Stacker, but uses an additional set of gripper arms to pull the bottom tote from the stack to feed one tote at a time out to the order picking or kit distribution area of a facility. The maximum throughput for each one of these units is approximately 20 totes per minute but can be adjusted to meet the needs of each application and the overall limitations of the customer’s process.
Tote Stacker / De-Stackers are built-to-order to meet the needs of the customer’s tote or application.
- Throughput up to 20 totes per minute
- Pneumatic or electric actuation
- Stacking or de-stacking
- Automates the facilities processes, providing reliable staging, handling and storage of empty totes
- The flexible, compact tote system is also suitable for locations that can only allow for small footprint
- Maintenance-friendly, modular designs
- Available with pneumatic or electric actuation including 24 VDC options
- Electrical or pneumatic actuation
- Integrated conveyors
- Purchase component brands
- Safety guarding and fencing
- Auxiliary components
- PLC controls
- Parcel packaging and handling
- Sorting & fulfillment centers
SPECIALIZED AND BUILT TO ORDER TO ADDRESS A COMPLEX SET OF NEEDS
Huron Technology Corp. is a designer and manufacturer of Material Handling Equipment with years of engineering and sales experience. Our equipment provides solutions for assembly, manufacturing, packaging and logistics.
P.O. Box 1002
Alpena, MI 49707